[stella] Potential supplier of plastic cartridge cases found!

Subject: [stella] Potential supplier of plastic cartridge cases found!
From: R Mundschau <rmundsc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 18:27:14 -0600
Hi,

I contacted that Brazillian company mentioned on the list a month or so ago
to see if they still supply Atari VCS compatible carts.   They responded
that they do and they provided me with a pricing scheme.  If I purchase at
least a 1000 cases, then I can get them at a reasonable price.  I could
supply them to homebrewers at between $2 and $2.50 a case.   Would that
would be an attractive price?

I am arranging to get a sample of what they have.  I will post more details
when the sample arrives.  In particular I will tell how the PCB must be
designed to fit inside.

Cheers!
Rob Mundschau