Re: [stella] Questions re: labels and EPROMs

Subject: Re: [stella] Questions re: labels and EPROMs
From: Dennis Debro <ddebro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 15:39:55 -0500
Hi Michael!

> I began coding for the 2600 about two years ago, got sidetracked with
> real work, and am now finally getting back into it to finish my game ;).

Welcome back.

You can probably find something at www.atariage.com. They hold label contest sometimes and have supplied templates for these.

Since you've been gone for a while you probably don't know. This information can also be found at www.atariage.com. Go to http://www.atariage.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=17502 and page through all the pages...sorry :(

>  Does anyone still do that?

Again, you might want to check with AtariAge. They'll create the cart for you if needed :)

Take care,
Dennis