Re: [stella] Missile Graphic only on for one line

Subject: Re: [stella] Missile Graphic only on for one line
From: "2600Prog-AP" <2600@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 19:17:22 -0500
Paul,

As for the 277 scanlines, I had a rogue LDA PF0Data,X on or around line 1198
that was sending the bottom 14/15 lines into 2 lines so that accounts for
the overage to 277, now my code is running in the 264/5 I originally thought
it was. I'll bring that more into line with 262 for when I next post the
code. Thanks for pointing that out, I'd have probably not noticed it for
quite a while.

Now I'll work on my road generation code to get some smooth curves going on!

Cheers,
Adam