Re: [stella] Strange glitches in homebrewed games on the 2600 jr.

Subject: Re: [stella] Strange glitches in homebrewed games on the 2600 jr.
From: Dennis Debro <ddebro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 10:03:24 -0500
Hi Thomas
> Did you check if VSYNC is always enabled long enough?

Yeah, all games (at least the sources that were supplied) do 3 WSYNCs. The VSYNCs in Skeleton don't always happen immediately after a WSYNC and the last VSYNC in 'Qb' doesn't happen immediately after WSYNC but I wouldn't think it would matter that much. Vault Assault also clears the collision registers during verical sync (another access to the TIA). I really wish I had a 2600 jr. to play around with to try different things.

Take care,
Dennis