Re: [stella] i need cuttle cart software for dos!!!

Subject: Re: [stella] i need cuttle cart software for dos!!!
From: "Eckhard Stolberg" <Eckhard_Stolberg@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 21:25:01 +0100
> Does anyone know where I can get playbin for dos?  Or a makewav version
> that's cuttle cart compatible and doesn't require a coprocessor?  I only
> have a 386 MSDOS machine available to me.

The source code for Makewav is available from Bob Colbert's website
and was also included with the Cuttle Cart. And Borland used to have
older versions of Turbo-C for DOS for free download. with that you
should be able to create yourself a version of Makewav that works
on your system.

There is no DOS version of Playbin. But if anyone wants to port
it to DOS (or any other yet unsupported OS), then I could send
you the source code for the Windows version for inspiration.

Ciao, Eckhard Stolberg