Re: [stella] Shadow Keep (new game)

Subject: Re: [stella] Shadow Keep (new game)
From: "Albert Yarusso" <albert@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 10:03:44 -0600
Wow, that looks great, nice to see someone working on a platform game for
the 2600!  The name Shadow Keep isn't used for any other 2600 titles, so you
should be okay there.  :)  I will try it on a real 2600 soon, I have a
backlog of titles I need to run through my Cuttle Cart.

 ..Al
Albert Yarusso, http://www.AtariAge.com
Atari News, Forums, Media, Guides, and more!