Re: [stella] 7800 hackers / maria specs?

Subject: Re: [stella] 7800 hackers / maria specs?
From: "Eckhard Stolberg" <Eckhard_Stolberg@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 15:56:59 +0100
> I also just posted a plain text version of the manual on my site:
>
> http://atarihq.com/danb/a7800.shtml
>
> Someone sent this a while back, but I can't remember who. There is also
> a nicely formated PDF version that I created by scanning in and OCRing a
> copy of the manual I had.

That was me. I was already wondering if you ever got the mail,
since I think I sent it to the spam catcher address you use for
posting on AtariAge. I had typed in this text years ago for John's
documentation page. But I left some of the ASCII art to John.
I'm glad the text found two new homes at the same day. ;-)

BTW, on your 7800 page you still link to "the Atari 7800 developers
page". This is way outdated. I'm surprised it's still up. The files
there and updated versions of them are now at
http://home.arcor.de/estolberg/ .

Ciao, Eckhard Stolberg