Re: [stella] Emulator or Console?

Subject: Re: [stella] Emulator or Console?
From: "Matthew Ozor" <matt@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 12:55:33 -0500
I have a newbie question about Programmers and EPROMS. Will the programmer
erase used EPROM's  r will I have to also buy a Eraser? I knew it was a
mistake to take up analog circuit theory instead of digital :-).

Thanks for all the input...
 I am definetly going to atleast write one game before I start buy
equipment.

Matt Ozor
www.ozor.net