Re: [stella] what hobbies are good for

Subject: Re: [stella] what hobbies are good for
From: John Redant <johnredant01@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 12:04:56 -0800 (PST)
For my situation, the who point of doing what I'm
doing (the Atari Game Production course) is because I
think it's a fun idea. It doesn't mean I expect it to
be easy. But that's what you have communities and
resources for. If there are problems or obstacles to
overcome, there's always someone to talk to.