Aw: [stella] DASM news

Subject: Aw: [stella] DASM news
From: cybergoth@xxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 12:02:20 +0100 (MET)
Hi there!

> Matthew Ozor's package integrating DASM into a DOS-based IDE is now
> available through the download links on the DASM page.  DASM has a minor
> update which is of little consequence but at least its a fix of something,
> and also the addition of the 'NOP zp' illegal opcode support.  The latest
> official VCS.H and MACRO.H files are also available.  Thomas's SLEEP macro
> is included (updated so its theoretically compatible with bankswitching
> carts), so it's our first 'official' macro.

A suggestion: How about creating a "COLOR.H", that is giving every of the 128 colors individual, yet common names? Maybe even have it PAL/NTSC switchable?
Nothing too complicated, mayby as simple as in

BLUE1 - BLUE8
LIGHTBLUE1 - LIGHTBLUE8
PURPLE1-PURPLE8

And another thing, maybe a common "CONSTANTS.H", which defines all the additional stuff that Glenn, Erik and others use for masking various TIA registers? Something that may(!) be included, by the ones who like to use it.

Greetings,
     Manuel