Re: [stella] Dasm problems with compiling

Subject: Re: [stella] Dasm problems with compiling
From: janhagelskamp@xxxxxx
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 23:17:25 +0200 (MEST)
Well,I tried it with these to comand lines:

dasm prog.s -f3 -oprog.bin

dasm prog.s -f3 -oprog.bin -ltext.txt -v3

While runnig you had all the time ( in each line) the message: Unknown
Mnemonic
At the end I had a prog.bin file but this file was not running on the stella
Emulator. So what was wrong?

Any help?

Thanx Jan