[stella] Star Fire: New Shields

Subject: [stella] Star Fire: New Shields
From: Manuel Polik <cybergoth@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2003 00:32:32 +0200
Hi there!

It's been a while since I posted the last Star Fire
update. I've made some some great progress before and
already again after PC4, so I decided it was about time
to have a new version published here as well.

Changes have been countless, just see for yourself
-> It is fully playable now!

Andrew lately mentioned that the purpose of the old
shield graphics wasn't obvious enough, so I now tried to
visualize it some more. I hope it's better now?

There's still lots of finetuning to do, like half of the
SFX are yet missing and I want to add a warp sequence
amongst other things.

Note: One of the switches swaps the y-axis :-)

Greetings,
	Manuel