Re:[stella] Best way to sell a whole mess of carts?

Subject: Re:[stella] Best way to sell a whole mess of carts?
From: henitrope@xxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 21:05:28 GMT
Are these NTSC or PAL?

I'd be interested in the certain Red label or silver Atari games that came out close to the end of Atari's life( 1987-92 ) That are NTSC since I don't have most of the last releases. Also late release Activision like HERO, Pressure Cooker, also Activision Checkers.

If you could possibly post a list, Probably the best place to post it would be the Marketplace forum at AtariAge.

Anyway, Albert will give you a good deal on your commons if they are text or picture label Atari.

Good Luck! :-)

- Weston

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com