Re: [stella] Best way to sell a whole mess of carts?

Subject: Re: [stella] Best way to sell a whole mess of carts?
From: Christopher Tumber <christophertumber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 23:01:50 -0400
Hey, how are ya? I hear Philly went pretty well (sigh). I did get to the NWCGE con in Seattle though where I ran into Paul Slocum which was cool.

Anyway, I'm emailing to ask a favour - I could really use an 8K 2600 pcb, with a socket (for game testing purposes). Would you mind assembling one for me and soldering a socket in? Please let me know and I'll do the Paypal thing... While I'm at it, I suppose if I could trouble you for a 32K pcb as well, also socketed if you don't mind...

Thanks!!

Chris...