Re: [stella] Atari Age Down

Subject: Re: [stella] Atari Age Down
From: "Albert Yarusso" <albert@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 08:36:38 -0500
Hello,

> This just may be on my end, but has anyone else noticed that the Atari
> Age website is down?

Apache went down about 30 minutes after I fell asleep last night, and I
didn't know about it unitl I woke up this morning. And I went to bed much
earlier than I normally do last night, d'oh! We even have software installed
on the server that monitors apache and will restart it if a problem occurs,
but I had to fix something by hand before apache would even start. Sorry for
the inconvenience.

> Actually, atariarchives.org seems to be down too.

Yes, atariarchives.org is also running on that same server, along with a
host of other sites.  This is probably the longest downtime we've had in
quite some time (around seven hours).  At least it was very early (starting
around 1am) Monday morning..

 ..Al
Albert Yarusso, http://www.AtariAge.com
Atari News, Forums, Media, Guides, and more!