Re: [stella] Stella Gets a...

Subject: Re: [stella] Stella Gets a...
From: Russ Perry Jr <slapdash@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 15:26:31 -0500
Rob <kudla@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Tuesday 29 April 2003 10:09, Russ Perry Jr wrote:
>> It's glorious*.  At only $5 shipped it's an amazing bargain.
>> *Disclaimer: I helped get it released, so I might be a little biased.  :-)

> No, it really is glorious.

Thanks Rob.  That'll mean more coming from someone who didn't have a part in
its creation, since it doesn't sound like egotism.

> If Randy proves problematic as a source for the rest of these, the
> non-audio-track part of them would be pretty easy to put somewhere on the
> web in compressed form

If Randy can't provide them, I'll step up to do so, and others have asked
me about that as well.

> and I'll probably do so (without mentioning it here, since distributing
> Starpath stuff has always been a touchy subject...

That's primarily because the CD is still available; I don't think we care
as much now that the thing is being firesaled, but it's still an issue.
I still see posts in the newsgroups, or on forums, with people asking about
compiling them on tape or CDR, but why go through the effort when it's
already been done?  Get the CD!  Once supplies run out, then well, it's
between whoever posts the stuff and Bridgestone Multimedia...  :-)
||  Russ Perry Jr   2175 S Tonne Dr #114   Arlington Hts IL 60005  ||
||  847-952-9729    slapdash@xxxxxxx [NEW!]  VIDEOGAME COLLECTOR!  ||