RE: [stella] Climber 5 source and binary number 2 :)

Subject: RE: [stella] Climber 5 source and binary number 2 :)
From: "Dennis Debro" <ddebro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 19:08:31 -0400
Hi Thomas,

> Not a bug, but the colors in level 4 show very little contrast when
> using z26 (v1.57). Maybe its only the emulator who shows wrong colors.

I'll look into it, thanks.

> And a (late) suggestion:
> I don't know the original game, but IMO using different ladder layouts
> would make the game a bit more interesting. The kernel seems to have
> enough free time left for doing that.

Suggestions are fine. They help to make a better game, right?

The original didn't use different ladder layouts. It stuck with the one
playfield. I have considered doing the different ladders and it's still
a possibility :) As I implement other suggestions I'll play with this
one too.

Take care,
Dennis