Re: [stella] '2600 Programming for Newbies - Tutorial Series

Subject: Re: [stella] '2600 Programming for Newbies - Tutorial Series
From: "Andrew Davie" <atari2600@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 19:42:52 +1000
> I hope it's o.k. with you to post the PDF version of your wonderful
Lessons.  I even trew together a quick and dirty cover page...  :)

Yes, I appreciate people taking the time to compile the notes.
I would like to see the code sections use a slightly smaller fixed-pitch
font, though - say Lucidia Console, 9pt.
Also, I do actually go back and correct the errors in the original - so its
not strictly necessary to use the errata - just make sure you have the
latest and greatest of each lesson.  If I make more changes to the lessons
already posted, I'll mention those changes in another errata.

Cheers