Re: [stella] I think I got F8 bankswitching to work.

Subject: Re: [stella] I think I got F8 bankswitching to work.
From: Aaron Bergstrom <aaron.bergstrom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 22:53:06 -0500
Ahh... ok, I think I added this correctly. The file seems to run fine in both stella and z26. Could you check it once more please?

Thanks,

Aaron

Thomas Jentzsch wrote:

Aaron wrote:

Can someone check this for me to see that I wrote it properly?

It's almost good.

One thing is missing and that is the start-vector in the first bank. Since you don't know in which bank the game starts, you have to fill that vector in *each* bank.

Usually you do the startup code only in one bank and let the other banks
directly switch to that bank.

Have fun!
Thomas
tjentzsch at web dot de |

ImmobilienScout24 - Über 170.000 Immobilien - Finden Sie hier Ihre neue
Traumwohnung! In Immobilien die Nr.1 im Netz: http://info.is24.de/web.de

	processor 6502
	include vcs.h

SC = $80