Re: [stella] MARIA - calling all 7800 programmers

Subject: Re: [stella] MARIA - calling all 7800 programmers
From: "Andrew Davie" <atari2600@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 13:55:52 +1000
How about a trial period - we allow '7800 postings for, say, 6 months - then
have a vote to see if it should be split into a separate list.  Then it gets
the benefit of the '2600 user base for a while - not long enoug to be
permanently annoying, but long enough to allow it to attract a following.
After the 6 months, we will all know how we feel about it.
Cheers