[stella] Latest Fu Kung - Full Source Code

Subject: [stella] Latest Fu Kung - Full Source Code
From: "Andrew Davie" <atari2600@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 00:25:39 +1000
Thought I'd send this along.  It's the full source code to the current
version of Fu Kung - which is essentially my test bed for bankswitching,
Interleaved ChronoColour title-screens and sprites.  The binary will run
only on the very very latest Z26 which supports TigerVision-style
bankswitching of >32K with the final bank holding the fixed bank.   It
should cycle between a screen showing a full-screen bitmap, and a screen
with two dancing babys.

Of particular note in the source code are some handy macros - including one
in particular called NEWBANK, which automatically defines a variable
identifying a bank, so it can be used for bankswitching elsewhere in the
code.  Don't trust all the comments - they're lagging a bit behind the code.

The include batch files are so you can see the appropriate commands to
assembler (make.bat) and run (test with z26.bat) the binary.

Cheers