[stella] Re: Linux port of dasm 2.2004, testers needed

Subject: [stella] Re: Linux port of dasm 2.2004, testers needed
From: Peter Gordon <pete@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2003 18:34:19 +0100
Hi , on the subject of [stella] Linux port of dasm 2.2004, testers needed, you
said:

> dasm is pretty plain.) The changes were very minor, basically a new makefile
> (copied from someone else's port of some older version of dasm) and
> replacing a few antiquated C functions with their ANSI equivalents.

I think you've probably made the changes I already made to make it build under
AmigaOS [again]. I submitted them back to Andrew and he said he'd put them in
the .05 release, but obviously that hasn't happened yet ;)

Cheers,
Pete