[stella] Bounce! demo

Subject: [stella] Bounce! demo
From: "Fabrizio Zavagli" <rasty@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 18:46:35 +0200
Hi all!

I'm attaching the sources and binary of the "Bounce!" version that was on
display at AGE yesterday. I'll leave for a 1-week holiday tomorrow so better
post it now :)

The object of the game is to destroy all the checkered tiles without falling
off the floor.

Some of the changes I remember since the last version posted to the list:
- The game is now playable: you can die and go through levels as well
- Counters: remaining tiles, current level and lifes
- 4 playable levels (randomly chosen, press Reset for a new one), with new
colors
- Music, thanks to Paul's replay routines. I'm composing the music using a
program I'm working on, VCSTracker, which I'd like to release soon (I'd
write some docs for it first!)
It is essentially a PC gui that saves a .asm file using Paul's replay
routines format.

The current music is more or less a placeholder, and you'll likely get bored
with it in .5 seconds.. so you can disable it using P0 difficulty switch :)
I'm thinking of a sfx/music switch for the final version..

So, as usual, I'd really love comments on all aspects of the game..
playability, optimizations, improvements, etc.! :)

Thanks for reading!
Fabrizio.-