Re: [stella] z-Axis Movement Programming Theory Sources?

Subject: Re: [stella] z-Axis Movement Programming Theory Sources?
From: Chad Lare <chad_lare@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 13:25:57 -0700 (PDT)
I would like to suggest a great 3D book.  It's called
"Tricks of the 3D Game Programming Gurus" by Andre
LaMothe.  I got it at Borders for about $60.

It teaches all of the math (and gives code examples)
for 3D rendering, texturing, lighting, collision
detection, etc.  All of the code is in C/C++ (not 6502
assembly? go figure.)

Obviously most of what the book teaches is not going
to be very practical on a 2600, but I'm sure that
there are some things in there that will give you some ideas.