Re: [stella] [POLL] What is everybody working on?

Subject: Re: [stella] [POLL] What is everybody working on?
From: Ben Larson <benjamin_e_larson@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 09:39:14 -0800 (PST)
Right now I'm working on optimizing Incoming (aka the
Homebrew that Refuses to Die (tm) ) in my spare time.
I am about 20% done with that and have already freed
up about 60 bytes.

When I finish that I plan on improving the AI, adding
sound, and maybe a couple graphical improvements if
there's still room...then I should be done.

Ben