Re: Aw: [stella] A quickie...

Subject: Re: Aw: [stella] A quickie...
From: Adam Wozniak <adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 10:18:22 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 17 Nov 2003, B. Watson wrote:
> You're the other Linux user (other than me), aren't you?
>
> I bet it's something silly like carriage returns in the file. Silly DOS
> text file format...

They are in the same folder.  I'm doing it from both a DOS window and
a cygwin shell on a WinXP machine.  Same errors in both environments.

I did have to "chmod u+x dasm.exe" to be able to run it after I unzipped
it.  Is it possible there are other permissions problems?

In any case, I would expect DASM to give an error about not being
able to open an include file.

--
adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx        http://cuddlepuddle.org/~adam/pgp.html
Will code for food.          http://cuddlepuddle.org/~adam/resume.html