Re: [stella] COmpiler questions

Subject: Re: [stella] COmpiler questions
From: "Andrew Davie" <atari2600@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 10:03:34 +1100
The maintainer of DASM has been known to lurk on the [stella] list.  If
you're having DASM-related problems, it's highly likely you will get them
solved quickly.  DASM is the assembler of choice (note: it's an assembler,
not a compiler) for all the '2600 development I know about.  DASM provides
'2600 programming support files at http://www.atari2600.org/dasm
Cheers