[stella] Seawolf 2: Day One

Subject: [stella] Seawolf 2: Day One
From: Manuel Rotschkar <cybergoth@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 01:44:18 +0100
Hi there!

Project started.

First I'm dusting off the old starship1 demo. Put the
kernel code into a subroutine and made it a 1LK. Started
striping it. So far it's more or less screen garbage,
but I'm started.

In order to move sprites smoothly in and out of the
screen on the sides, I'll simply have 2 black PF pixels
on both sides of the screen. Then I can always scoll one
sprite *under* this and after 8 pixels I swap my sprite
pointers accordingly.

This also leaves me with 160-2*6=144 pixels, which
divides the 76 scannline cycles into 48 visible and 28
blank cycles.

Hm... lets see what one can make of this... ;-)