Aw: Re: Aw: Re: [stella] Krokodile Cart prototype review

Subject: Aw: Re: Aw: Re: [stella] Krokodile Cart prototype review
From: cybergoth@xxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 10:17:07 +0100 (CET)
Hi David!

> Have you tried them? Or perhaps you haven't found a German distributer?

Ah, that's where I had memorized the information about trying these. :-)

Hm... basically I didn't use the CC that much, basically I was just adjusting the PAL colors of Star Fire with it, or testing a few PAL bins posted to the list. I didn't even once try Sea Wolf on it yet.

But now that I've been reminded of these ferrit things, I think I'll try buying these... again. :-)
(I had already located some at "Conrad" in Germany, don't know why I forgot to order them back then...)

Greetings,
Manuel