Re: [stella] behold, i am become shiva, destroyer of kernals!

Subject: Re: [stella] behold, i am become shiva, destroyer of kernals!
From: Manuel Rotschkar <cybergoth@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 02:30:16 +0100
Hi there!

In answer to your question, no, it's not something you need to worry about. Yes, it's a POTENTIAL problem, but one you will never encounter.

I see, I was probably a bit too worried about this :-)

If Kirks problems hadn't looked so extremely weird at first, I'd probably never started to assume something like this 6502 bug as the source of his problems.

Since using indirect adressing only makes sense with RAM pointers (maybe with ($$$$,X) being an exception), one is pretty safe on the 2600. At least as long as no extra RAM is used...

Greetings,
	Manuel