[stella] Yet another compo

Subject: [stella] Yet another compo
From: Christopher Tumber <christophertumber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 16:49:17 -0500
I've had almost no time for coding this year (sigh). I'm hoping this little compo with do the trick as I tend to do well with firm dealines and competition.

It's a 48 hour compo and there are currently 192 entrants. Other entrants all seem to doing the Windows so it should be amusing since I plan to do either 2600 or Vectrex depending on the theme (though I've been meanin to mess around with Pygame, but that's likely not the ideal situation to be learning a new Lib). So it's probably 2600 unless it's a theme where the RAM is going to be a problem.

Main site:

http://www.ludumdare.com/

Discussion forum for compo:

http://www.ludumdare.com/forums/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic=291&forum=1&start=0