Re: [stella] INV+ Release Candidate 2

Subject: Re: [stella] INV+ Release Candidate 2
From: Manuel Rotschkar <cybergoth@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2004 00:25:24 +0200
Hi there!

- "Fixed Manuel's bug" so the fire button starts a new game

Cool, works! :-)

- Added an easter-egg

I didn't see that, but I discovered another nice little oddity:

When there's only very few (say 4 or less) invaders left, and you have two remaining invaders following each other closely, you can take them out with a single shot. I assume their "death-animation" is done with the players "shot" and in the end when they're getting really fast, they can run into the explosion of their forerunner.

Well, I wouldn't fix this. It's even sort of realistic. Also, I think having something funny like that for the player to discover adds to the charme of the game. (Actually I spent the last 20 minutes to see wether I can take out the last three invaders with a single shot :-) ...didn't succeed - yet...)

Greetings,
	Manuel