[stella] Sober Chessboard...

Subject: [stella] Sober Chessboard...
From: Manuel Rotschkar <cybergoth@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 18:56:52 +0200
Hi there!

Mainly influenced by the source Christopher posted 2 days ago, I came up with a kernel doing a 7x7 grid where every tile can have it's own color, in case you put the kernel into the RAM. Also there's 25 free cycles left in a range, so you can possibly have two sprites displayed per board row (2*8 cycles) and have another 9 cycles free for hm... doing something with a missile maybe...

Hm... I'm not sure for what game this would be good for, I'm currently thinking about a weird cross between Archon & Silicon Warrior...

Anyway, source and binary attached.

Greetings,
	Manuel