Re: [stella] Announce: Z26 on Linux!

Subject: Re: [stella] Announce: Z26 on Linux!
From: Stephen Anthony <stephena@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 12:31:56 -0230
On April 16, 2004 12:10 pm, Adam Thornton wrote:
> On Fri, 2004-04-16 at 09:14, Stephen Anthony wrote:
> > First of all, congrats on the port to Linux.  I guess I have some
> > competition for Stella now (although Stella has the home-town
> > advantage, since it was first designed on Linux :)
> >
> > > We need testers...
> >
> > Good luck.  I've been trying to testers for the past year for
> > Stella. Either nobody is interested in testing, or nobody is
> > interested in Stella.  Maybe I should do a 1.4 pre-release and see
> > if it generates some interest ...
>
> Perhaps I've been in a coma here, but I don't remember seeing a call
> for testers.  I'm happy to test, with the caveat that my time is very
> limited and I probably won't do a very thorough job.

OK, maybe in the past I haven't asked in the right places.  This time,
I've sent notices to this list, the Stella announce and devel lists,
and posted in the Emulation forum on AtariAge.  That should (hopefully)
strike a few more people.

And even if you (or anyone else) doesn't have time to do much testing,
*any* feedback at all is better than what I receive now :)

Steve

Steve