[stella] Assymetrical Playfield demo with 2 reverse vertical scrolls

Subject: [stella] Assymetrical Playfield demo with 2 reverse vertical scrolls
From: Christian Bogey <khryssun@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 18:29:41 +0200 (CEST)
Hi,

I finally solved the ROL Problem so I could program
this little demo the way I wanted.

Certainly not very impressive for the gurus here,
but it may be interresting for newbies like me ;-)

Notes :
* 1st playfield scrolling is down, 2nd is up.
* The scrolling speed of each playfield is
  independent and the 2 values can be changed.

MANY Thanks for all the people who helped me answering
my newbie questions ;-)

Take care,
Chris