[stella] Rally X Update

Subject: [stella] Rally X Update
From: "Anthony Davies" <ar.davies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 22:58:12 +0100
Hi,

Just thought I would share my progress on the Rally X port.

I have to say it has proven quite a learning curve, returning to assembler
after all this time.

I've managed to get the scrolling to work finally within the mirrored
window, but now I've written it, I'm under the opinion a rewrite will be
necessary as the kernel will not allow me time for the other players etc.

I take my hat off to all the developers out there who have achieved so much,
trying it yourself really helps you appreciate what it takes.

The example works ok on Stella, not sure about Z26.

Anthony