Re: [stella] Possible 2600 Ports #01: Fort Apocalypse?

Subject: Re: [stella] Possible 2600 Ports #01: Fort Apocalypse?
From: "Thomas Jentzsch" <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 11:20:35 +0200
Manuel wrote:
> Unlike Choplifter, I think a Fort Apocalypse port might be just doable. I'd be interested to hear Thomas judgement regarding this, based on his experience of doing Thrust.

I could play Fort Apocalypse on the C64 quite perfect, but that's 20 years ago
now and I hardly remember any graphic details. So I have to suppose you are
asking me because of scrolling playfield graphics, right?

What are the requirements for Fort Apocalypse?

Have?fun!
Thomas
Thomas?Jentzsch?????????|?***?Every?bit?is?sacred?!?***
tjentzsch?at?web?dot?de?|

Der WEB.DE Virenschutz schuetzt Ihr Postfach vor dem Wurm Netsky.A-P!
Kostenfrei fuer alle FreeMail Nutzer. http://f.web.de/?mc=021157