Re: [stella] Interesting find in Centipede...or at least I think so :-)

Subject: Re: [stella] Interesting find in Centipede...or at least I think so :-)
From: Albert Yarusso <albert@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 15:14:44 -0500
Hello,

On Aug 5, 2004, at 3:08 PM, Manuel Rotschkar wrote:
Didn't a news item on AA lately say something about a video recording where they had a speech from a GCC guy? I think it also said something about 10 former GCC workers were sitting in the front row...

http://www.applefritter.com/mp3/vcf2004/atari.mp3

This is a bit over an hour long, but very interesting. :)

My, someone should've *talked* with them, sorting out all those credits...

Curt Vendel has some great GCC contacts now, so he may be able to sort out all the credits. :D

..Al

Greetings, Manuel