New game - Fall Down

Subject: New game - Fall Down
From: "Aaron" <stella-receiver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 07:58:58 +0100 (BST)
Hello [Stella]!

I've been posting demos of my new game on AtariAge for the past couple
months, though since I'm a big slacker I never signed up here (also the
list was down when I started...)  For anyone who hasn't seen it, it's a
two-player oriented version of an old TI-Calculator game where you have to
keep falling past scrolling platforms.  Pretty simple really...

I'm at a point where I'm probably not going to add many more features, but
suggestions on things to change/remove/fix would be appreciated.  If
anyone could tell me how it works on real hardware that'd be cool too.
Thanks :)

Aaron