Re: Aw: [stella] Space Savers

Subject: Re: Aw: [stella] Space Savers
From: Chris Wilkson <ecwilkso@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 14:10:42 -0400 (EDT)
There was a discussion of this a while back.  The 2600 doesn't have an
interrupt line, and the 6507 doesn't have an interrupt pin, but the silicon
die has the interrupt.  It's there, it just isn't bonded out to a pin.
What are the chances that you have a cosmic ray come through and do funny
things with your 6507?  Not big enough.  But if you're being paranoid...

I think someone else had a more realistic reason for using the SEI on the
2600, but I don't remember what it was...

Anyone?

-Chris