RE: [stella] Reflex: Yeah! Skipdraw incorporated!

Subject: RE: [stella] Reflex: Yeah! Skipdraw incorporated!
From: "Lee Fastenau" <stella@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 13:35:03 -0500
> Well, I can tell you..... he can't stop laughing when he is looking
> at the ball. He laughes for 10 minutes now ...
> My wife came up and asked whats going on here :-))

That's great!  I just hope the other developers here don't erupt into
spontaneous, uncontrollable laughter whenever they look at my code.

> Don't know what's so funny about the ball ... well, ...I guess
> he will know  ...

My two year old girl hasn't really paid it much attention... I really only
work on it while she's sleeping or when she's downstairs with mommy.

> Kroko

This is really making me think hard about adding some humorous easter egg
(what, with all the extra ROM I have now...).

-Lee