Demos at OKGE

Subject: Demos at OKGE
From: Albert Yarusso <albert@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 10:28:09 -0500
Greetings,

I am attending the Oklahoma Gaming Expo on September 18th, and would like to make an offer to demo any Work-In-Progress Atari 2600 games at the AtariAge booth at the show. If you're working on a game and it's far enough along that you wouldn't mind having the public beat on it, please let me know. We generally make nice placards for the games (new releases and demos) describing what they're about, as you can see in the following picture, taken at PhillyClassic 5 this past spring:

http://www.atariage.com/features/shows/pc5/pc5-Images/88.jpg

If you're interested, please email me privately at albert@xxxxxxxxxxxx so we don't clutter up the list. :)

Thanks,

..Al

Albert Yarusso, http://www.AtariAge.com
Atari News, Forums, Media, Guides, and more!