Re: [stella] Source codes

Subject: Re: [stella] Source codes
From: "Dennis Debro" <dennis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 04:30:49 -0700 (PDT)
Hi there,

Try Paul Slocum's MiniDig at http://www.qotile.net/minidig/

> On every site there's link to
> "The Dig" but it doesn't seem to work anymore. So has this "Dig" moved?

Unfortunately yes.

> I'm especially looking for something like "Space Invaders", cause I'm
> still wondering how to fit more than two sprites in one row. Can anybody
> help?

Space Invaders hasn't been labeled yet though I think Fabrizio (rasty) had
planned on doing that one. The invaders are drawn using another variation
of the 6-character display. A search through the archives for 6 digit or 6
char display should give you some insight into this.

Take care,
Dennis