Re: [stella] Confused newbie...

Subject: Re: [stella] Confused newbie...
From: Kevin Lipe <kevin.lipe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004 23:09:15 -0500
> There are years worth of incredibly insightful posts in the [stella] archives.

Yeah... I've been combing through them all weekend... Good stuff, very
good stuff.

>I had essentially written a tiny proof-of-concept shooting game
before I decided to tackle a real project.  That game was really just
a testing ground for all the material I was digesting from sources
like the archives, 2600 101, and the Stella Programmer's Guide.

I'm definitely going to do this, too, because apparently my Phred idea
involves quite a bit more work than I first thought it would, and I
really need to make sure I know what I'm doing before I try it.
[stella] has been invaluable to me, though... I probably would have
just given up a long time ago without you guys' constant
encouragement.

Thanks again, and I hope to have a small proof-of-concept game here
before too much longer.

~ Kevin