Re: [stella] Big Dig

Subject: Re: [stella] Big Dig
From: "mike m." <bomberpunk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 04:53:21 -0700 (PDT)
it's possible to get stuck between 2 brown blocks on
either side of you and 1 brown block underneath you.
to get around this, maybe you could
1) make them breakable, but they decrease the score
2) include a bomb supply that clears the entire line
you are in.

if this ever makes it to AtariAge, i'd definitely buy
it. i LOVE mr. driller games, and this is just as fun!

cheers,
mike (a guy that knows nothing about 2600 programming
but is on this list anyway)

http://stella.biglist.com/unsub/stella/bomberpunk@xxxxxxxxx