Re: [stella] Reply-to broken

Subject: Re: [stella] Reply-to broken
From: Russ Perry Jr <slapdash@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 00:27:09 -0600
At 11:53 AM -0500 11/11/04, Russ Perry Jr wrote:
>"Aaron" <stella-receiver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Seems like it's also just been eating messages sent to the right
>> address.

> Has this been happening to anyone else?  Please email me directly
> if so.

I've only heard from a couple of you, but I see some gaps in the
message numbering system, so there might be a real issue here.  My
contact at biglist hopes to take a look at it this weekend.

I imagine Aaron's assessment (in a private note) that .bin attachments
is what's causing posts to not show up to probably be correct, so if
you can, please zip up attachments regardless of size.

BTW, the "Reply-To" should be back to normal; I guess this will
also be a test post for that...
||  Russ Perry Jr   2175 S Tonne Dr #114   Arlington Hts IL 60005  ||
||  847-952-9729   slapdash@xxxxxxx [NEW!]   VIDEOGAME COLLECTOR!  ||