Re: [stella] Time for a change?

Subject: Re: [stella] Time for a change?
From: Thomas Boutell <boutell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 10:09:10 -0600 (CST)
Just FYI, I can trivially set up a new stella list on boutell.com, but
I'll admit that putting up the existing archive is a bit of a pain to
sort out because the attachments seem to give the various packages
I've tried a tough time. So I wouldn't get to that bit right away, which
I really ought to disclose. Certainly ongoing archiving of new postings
would be no problem and would start instantly.