Re: [stella] Time for a change?

Subject: Re: [stella] Time for a change?
From: "Dennis Debro" <dennis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 04:51:48 -0800 (PST)
Hi there,

> IMO we should not forget to thank you for your effords over the
> past years. I am sure you did your best to solve the current problems
> and I hope you are not too frustrated that it did work for us.
>
> THANK YOU!

Same here Russ! Thank you for all that you have done and for putting up
with me and my e-mail issues ;-)

And while we're at it, thank you Glenn for starting this list. I know it's
kind of shifted away from the original intent (Supercharger games) but
it's been *very* informative and educational.

And to all the veteran posters that have shared source code, findings,
etc. thank you too!! This has been the most supported and sharing list
I've been on. Let's keep it up. The more we share, the more we'll
understand about this system. I still think there are a number of things
Stella can do that we don't know yet.

LONG LIVE THE STELLALIST!!!

Take care,
Dennis