Re: [stella] Archives, inactivity and the

Subject: Re: [stella] Archives, inactivity and the
From: Russ Perry Jr <slapdash@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 12:24:35 -0500
"Thomas Jentzsch" <tjentzsch@xxxxxx> wrote:
> Russ wrote:
>> In the future, I encourage any and all of you to continue to post to
>> Stellalist even if an alternate list is available.

> So, should we continue the discussion about moving? Maybe a backup list?

If you'll recall the last time this all came up and I responded, I
heartily encouraged a backup archive instead of a new list.  I still
stand by this, because most/all of the posts that I've been told were
lost were not the fault of Biglist as far as I could tell.  It seems,
to me, to be very reliable in that regard.
||  Russ Perry Jr   2175 S Tonne Dr #114   Arlington Hts IL 60005  ||
||  847-952-9729    slapdash@xxxxxxx [NEW!]  VIDEOGAME COLLECTOR!  ||