RE: [stella] rock physics demo

Subject: RE: [stella] rock physics demo
From: "Lee Fastenau" <stella@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 02:46:57 -0400
> Goddammit, sorry about the bad subject line.  I tend to reply to the last
> post, change the subject and... well... I forgot.

Yeah.  I became enraged as I watched your demo.  I said to myself, "This has
_nothing_ to do with 2600 frying!"

But I must have blacked out after that as I can't account for the last three
hours.  And for some reason my clothes are all shredded... as though I'd
temporarily and suddenly gained incredible muscle mass.

Anyway, I just re-looked at the demo (in the correct context this time) and
it basically ownz.  Erego, you basically own.  Very nice.

-Lee